Friday, September 3, 2010

Hi will you be my friend?

So today's post will be a short one (I hope).  I'd like to take a moment to not just sit tell my story to all of you who are reading.  I'd like to take this time to ask you what's going on?  How's your day?  Are you struggling with something that you need to get off your chest?  If so, or if you just have questions that need help finding answers to, I'm here.  Life throws us curve balls all the time.  Not everyone gets the pain, the confusion, the frustration.  Most don't even understand the question let alone know how to help you find answers.  I'll do my best to help just let me know if you need something.  If you have questions or comments and don't want to post, but would like to keep it private feel free to email me at jpotterblog@gmail.com  :)  I hope to hear from you soon.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment